A DOSE OF POWER LIVING®: Free Your Mind – As Rumi said: “Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open?”
Tag Archive for mental
Just as a photographer uses various lenses to show “reality” in different ways, we each have a set of filters – experience, culture, economic status, mental and physical health, etc. — through which we see the world.
- Teresa Kay-Aba Kennedy
For more, read The Power of… PERSPECTIVE.
We begin to see, therefore, the importance of selecting our environment with the greatest of care, because environment is the mental feeding ground out of which the food that goes into our minds is extracted.
- Napoleon Hill
In the News…
* Low-carb diet beats low-fat diet for weight loss, longevity and heart disease (Examiner-03/09/14)
* Why high-impact exercise is good for your bones (The New York Times-03/07/14)
* Inheriting Stress (The New York Times-03/07/14)
* Stress can be really good for you – but it might also lead to mental illness (California Magazine-02/25/14)
In the News…
* Stress can make the brain more susceptible to mental illness (MNT-02/16/14)
* Olympian diet tips for mortals (The Daily Beast-02/15/14)
* Can sleeping apart help your relationship? (ABC News-02/14/14)
* 7 other chemicals in your food (CNN-02/10/14)