Benefits of Life Coaching
- discover work you love
- define your core values
- effectively manage stress
- develop a successful lifestyle
- identify what you want in life
- live with more passion and joy
- experience great relationships
- take bold and effective action
- set and reach SMARTER goals
- clear away the mental clutter
- balance work, personal and family time
- turn your strengths into increased income
- maximize the use of your time and energy
- feel completely supported while accomplishing your goals
- watch as your life falls into place in ways you’ve only dreamed about
During our first session, we will determine your goals and outline an overall action plan. Then, we will tackle each goal together step-by-step. Find out how to get started today!
Special In-Person Options
Most of the coaching happens by phone. However, if you are in New York or want to arrange for Dr. Kennedy to come to your city, there are interesting in-person options as well. For example, if you are seeking to manage stress more effectively, you may choose to add on private yoga and stress management lessons. You deserve to live your most purposeful and powerful life. Now is the time for Power Living! Let Dr. Terri Kennedy be your master guide.
For more information, read through our Coaching FAQs. If you want to bring our services to your group, then learn more about our group coaching. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-901-6913.
Workshops and Speaking Topics
Do you want to power up your next event? Book Harvard-trained expert Dr. Terri Kennedy. She has spoken at hundreds of events and understands what makes a successful gathering for business events and personal development retreats alike. Called “smart with a heart,” she has an informed, personable and interactive style incorporating the latest coach-facilitator tools. In addition to offering keynotes, workshops and retreats, Dr. Kennedy can sit on a panel or host/moderate your event. The Power Living® Signature Series offers the motivation and framework to help your participants take their lives and work to the next level. The additional topics delve deeper into related areas. Sample empowerment-related topics include:
- Power Living: Think, Eat & Live on Purpose
- PWR Up!: The Secrets to Self-Coaching
- PWR Shift: Define a New Reality and Power Up Your Life!
- PWR Talk: How to Use Language to Empower Yourself and Others
- PWR Punch: Harness your “IT Factor” for Maximum Impact
- Mind PWR: Achieving Mental Clarity, Focus & Energy
- The Gandhi Effect: Transform Yourself and the World Around You
From boosting productivity, managing stress and going green to fine-tuning your communication, personal branding and leadership skills, Harvard-trained expert Dr. Kennedy will be the master guide for your group. Find out more and view a video at www.drterrikennedy.com. To book Dr. Kennedy for a speaking or media event, email email@example.com.