Benefits of Executive Coaching
- gain clarity
- be more productive
- test out new ideas
- polish leadership skills
- effectively handle stress
- gain confidence and poise
- set and reach SMARTER goals
- find more fulfillment in your work
- leverage and reinforce your strengths
- balance work, personal and family time
- inspire peak performance from people around you
- forge alliances and strengthen critical relationships
- increase perceived value and position yourself as an “expert”
- fine-tune your strategic thinking, decision-making and speaking skills
- evaluate risks, weigh alteratives and find timely and creative solutions
During our first session, we will determine your goals and outline an overall action plan. Then, we will tackle each goal together step-by-step. Find out how to get started today!
Special In-Person Options
Most of the coaching happens by phone. However, if you are in New York or want to arrange for Dr. Kennedy to come to your city, there are interesting in-person options as well. For example, if you are seeking to manage stress more effectively, you may choose to add on private yoga and stress management lessons. You deserve to live a prosperous life. Now is the time for Power Living! Let Dr. Terri Kennedy be your master guide.
For more information, read through our Coaching FAQs. If you want to bring our services to your group, then learn more about our group coaching. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com or call 212-901-6913.
Workshops and Speaking Topics
Do you want to power up your next event? Book Harvard-trained expert Dr. Terri Kennedy. She has spoken at hundreds of events and understands what makes a successful gathering for business events and personal development retreats alike. Called “smart with a heart,” she has an informed, personable and interactive style incorporating the latest coach-facilitator tools. In addition to offering keynotes, workshops and retreats, Dr. Kennedy can sit on a panel or host/moderate your event. The Power Living® Signature Series offers the motivation and framework to help your participants take their lives and work to the next level. The additional topics delve deeper into related areas. Sample business-related topics include:
- Power Living for Executives (or Entrepreneurs): Managing Yourself for Success
- PWR Tools: Coaching Techniques for Leaders
- Becoming a PWR Leader: Serving Up Success
- PWR Branding: How to Leverage Your Unique Value Proposition
- PWR Talk: How to Use Language to Empower Yourself & Others
- PWR Play: Mastering the Art of Work/Life Balance
- Mind PWR: Achieving Mental Clarity, Focus & Creativity
- FOCUS! The Art & Science of Purposeful Action
- Lessons from a Type-A Yogi: Gain Focus, Energy & Clarity to Master Business and Your Life
From boosting productivity, managing stress and going green to fine-tuning your communication, personal branding and leadership skills, Harvard-trained expert Dr. Kennedy will be the master guide for your group. Find out more and view a video at www.drterrikennedy.com. To book Dr. Kennedy for a speaking or media event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.