Benefits of Wellness Coaching
- get fit
- go green
- increase energy
- reclaim your health
- lose weight naturally
- effectively handle stress
- maximize your workout
- set and reach SMARTER goals
- plan simple, quick and easy menus
- balance work, personal and family time
- create a lifestyle to support your success
- discover the most delicious health-promoting foods
- learn how to eat healthy at restaurants and on-the-go
- feel completely supported while accomplishing your goals
- eat more healthfully without feeling restricted or deprived
- learn ways in which whole foods can be used therapeutically
- understand your cravings/binges and how specific foods affect you
- watch as your life falls into place in ways you’ve only dreamed about
During our first session, we will determine your goals and outline an overall action plan. Then, we will tackle each goal together step-by-step. Find out how to get started today!
Special In-Person Options
Workshops and Speaking Topics
Do you want to power up your next event? Book Dr. Terri Kennedy. She has spoken at hundreds of events and understands what makes a successful gathering for business events and personal development retreats alike. Called “smart with a heart,” she has an informed, personable and interactive style incorporating the latest coach-facilitator tools. In addition to offering keynotes, workshops and retreats, Dr. Kennedy can sit on a panel or host/moderate your event. The Power Living® Signature Series offers the motivation and framework to help your participants take their lives and work to the next level. The additional topics delve deeper into related areas. Sample wellness-related topics include:
- Power Living: Master your Energy to Supercharge your Life
- PWR Food: Eat Your Way to Success & Optimal Health
- PWR Detox: How to Clean and “Green” Your Life
- PWR Play: Mastering the Art of Work/Life Balance
- Stress or Success? It’s Your Choice!
- Healthy Beauty… From The Inside Out
- Yoga “Off-the-Mat”: The Mind-Body-Spirit Connection
- Ta Yoga 101: Yoga For Busy People
- Listen to Your Gut… It’s Smarter Than You Think!
- Power Up Your Life! Habits for a Healthy Heart & Brain
From boosting productivity, managing stress and going green to fine-tuning your communication, personal branding and leadership skills, Dr. Kennedy will be the master guide for your group. Find out more and view a video at www.drterrikennedy.com. To book Dr. Kennedy for a speaking or media event, email email@example.com.
For more information, read through our Coaching FAQs. If you want to bring our services to your group, then learn more about our group coaching. If you still have questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-901-6913.