In the News…
* When you sleep may be as important as how much (Consumer Affairs-04/06/15)
* Federal Report: Vegan Diet is Best for the Planet (The Hill-04/05/15)
* The Business Case for Meditation (Fast Company-04/03/15)
* Exercise, Not Diet, Has Most Impact As We Age (Huffington Post-04/02/15)
Tag Archive for vegan
In the News…
* How much is too much exercise? (The Globe and Mail-08/17/14)
* Top cardiologist touts vegan diet to patients (Chicago Tribune-08/16/14)
* Our Internal Sleep Clocks Are Out of Sync (The Wall Street Journal-08/15/14)
* Smartphone stress: Are you a victim of ‘always on’ culture? (BBC-08/14/14)
PWR FOODS: Carrot Ginger Soup is one of my absolute favorite soups in Fall and Winter. It is packed with vitamin A and beta-carotene from the carrots which help to protect eyesight. It also gives a shot of vitamin C and iron – the vitamin C allows you to better absorb the iron. Lastly, the ginger is good for digestion and has wonderful anti-inflammatory properties. Try out this vegan recipe which has no cream.
YOGA. What is the relationship between yoga and transformation? How can what you eat affect how you live? I caught up with the co-founder of the Jivamukti Yoga Method, Sharon Gannon. With over 25 years of teaching and activism, she is credited for making yoga “cool and hip.” Here’s what she had to say about yoga, life and being vegan.