A DOSE OF POWER LIVING®: Value Each Moment -As Dr. Seuss said: “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.”
Tag Archive for memory
In the News…
* How to Find a Job with Meditation and Mindfulness (The New York Times-11/21/14)
* Sleep’s Link To Learning And Memory Traced To Brain Chemistry (NPR-11/20/14)
* Can You Out-Exercise Bad Eating Habits? (Yahoo! Health-11/20/14)
* Vegan or Vegetarian Diet Might Be Best For Weight Loss (Runner’s World & Running Times-11/20/14)
In the News…
* Sound sleep can help reduce risk of dementia (SFGate-11/09/14)
* USC study find vegan diet most effective at weight loss (The State-11/09/14)
* Proof that meditation CAN grow your brain: In just eight weeks it can improve learning and memory (Mail Online-11/08/14)
* 10 Biggest Nutrition Myths (Yahoo!-11/06/14)
Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his intelligence; he is just using his memory.
- Leonardo da Vinci
Don’t forget your history, nor your destiny.
- Bob Marley
Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.
- Khalil Gibran
So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.
- Helen Keller
No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.