A DOSE OF POWER LIVING®: Shut Out Toxic Guests – As Mahatma Gandhi said, “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
Tag Archive for meditation
There are techniques of Buddhism, such as meditation, that anyone can adopt.
- Dalai Lama
In the News…
* Cold air may help you lose weight by making your body burn calories to keep warm (Washington Post-01/26/14)
* Unraveling any weight-gain links to stress, cortisol (Los Angeles Times-01/24/14)
* At Davos, Rising Stress Spurs Goldie Hawn Meditation Talk (Bloomberg News-01/21/14)
* Working with ‘mindfulness’ reduces stress in the workplace (Miami Herald-01/21/14)
In the News…
* New research examines meditation’s impact on heart health (NY Daily News-11/18/13)
* Study suggests antioxidant blocks exercise gains (The Globe and Mail-11/17/13)
* Air Pollution As A Heart Threat (The New York Times-11/15/13)
* Women With Asthma May Take Longer To Get Pregnant (WebMD/HealthDay News-11/14/13)
POWER LIVING® TV: How do you rate yourself on the sustainability scale? Could you live off the land and in a primarily self-sustainable manner? In this edition of Power Living® with Terri Kennedy, come on a journey to Slovenia in Eastern Europe including a visit to a completely sustainable home and biodynamic farm. Be inspired to travel the globe and experience the richness of life.