In the News…
* That Devil on your Shoulder Likes to Sleep In (The New York Times-11/01/14)
* Cocoa clue to reversing age-related memory lost (The Japan Times-11/01/14)
* Weight-loss superfood: 6 tips for a healthy gut (Fox News-10/29/14)
* Why The World’s Best Leaders Want to ‘Meditation On It’ (Forbes-10/26/14)
Tag Archive for leaders
In the News…
* Sleep Deprivation: Lack of Melatonin Causes Dangerous Effects (Liberty Voice-08/10/14)
* The supplements that could slash your risk of sun damage (Prevention-08/08/14)
* The Restaurant Menu that Nudges People Toward Healthy Food (The Atlantic-08/06/14)
* For Some of New York’s Most Successful, Transcendental Meditation (New York Observer-08/06/14)
THE BUZZ: On Sunday, September 23rd, 2012, I attended the WIE (Women, Inspiration and Enterprise) Symposium in New York. This year it was held at the Parsons New School and featured topics such as The Business of Creativity, Harnessing the Potential of E-commerce, Presentation and Pitching skills for Entrepreneurs and Body Image and the Media.
POWER LIVING TV: In Power Living® with Dr. Terri Kennedy, get inspired by insights from the 2nd Annual WIE Symposium which took place on September 19th, 2011 in New York. Co-hosted by Arianna Huffington, Donna Karan and Sarah Brown, the event brought together powerful women leaders, activists and entrepreneurs from across the globe.
POWER LIVING TV: In Power Living® with Dr. Terri Kennedy, we continue to be inspired by (now) 93-year-old activist, model, film star, wine connoisseur, yoga master and award-winning ballroom dancer, Tao Porchon-Lynch. She shares her thoughts on creating peace within from the opening panel of the Newark Peace Education Summit which took place from May 13 – 15, 2011. The Peace Within Panel also included Nobel Laureate His Holiness the XIVth Dalai Lama, Nobel Laureate Shirin Ebadi, Nobel Laureate Jody Williams, Deepak Chopra MD, Roshi Joan Halifax, Rabbi Michael Lerner, Wilbert Rideau and youth representative Mahishan Gnanaseharan. The panel was moderated by Robert Thurman, Ph.D.