We welcome expert contributors and wellness empowerment evangelists to join the Power Living movement. Power Living’s audience comes here to be informed and inspired. Our main categories are:
Mind & Spirit – Stories, visuals, inspirational quotes and other mood changers to create positive vibes.
Yoga & Spirituality – Articles and tips on yoga and spirituality.
Health & EcoLiving – Health tips, recipes and advice to help you live a delicious, green and healthy life.
Work & Life – Practical advice for working smart, traveling well, giving back and living a love-filled life.
The Power List – Powerful books, movies, DVDs and more!
Power Living TV – video inspiration, information and practical advice for a purposeful and powerful life.
If you have an inspirational story, share it. If you have expertise in a certain area, share it. Keep the tone positive and seek to offer “how to” solutions and/or tips.
POWER LIVING SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- 400–750 words in length is preferred for written posts.
- Focus on content and avoid a sales pitch or promotion for a product or business.
- We reserve the right to edit for style such as typos, grammar, redundancy, and overall style.
- Quote cards are 500×500 and must have www.IAmPowerLiving.com at the bottom.
- Please provide a byline/bio (two or three sentences) at the end of the blog with your social media handles (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, website). If you become a regular contributor, we will ask for a high-resolution picture and short bio (up to 200 words).
- We are not taking video submissions right now, but we are taking recommendations for people to interview for the Power Living TV series.
- Email submissions and/or any questions you might have to email@example.com.
- A submission does not guarantee that Power Living will publish it.
If we publish your post, be sure to share the link via Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, email, newsletters, etc. Also, be sure and respond to the comments on your posts. Together we can grow the Power Living community!